- This position transports a truck equipped with a dump body to transport and dump loose materials, such as sand, gravel, crushed rock, or bituminous paving materials at specific location designated by the customer. Drivers to maintain all required driving records and apply knowledge of commercial driving regulations. Driver must inspect truck as required by the Department of Transportation.
Position Report to: Joel Pumper (507)-838-9326
Hours: Varies depending on Haul
- Varies depending on Haul – between 2:00-5:00pm, Joel Pumper will post drivers haul for the following day, identifying, unit number, name, haul location, and any special instruction
Valid Driver’s License
- Class A, Class B, DOT Health Card
18 years of age
Questions about driving specific trucks and requirements call:
- Joel Pumper: (507)-838-9326
- Met-Con Companies Office: (507)-332-2266
is an equal opportunity employer.