Job Summary: Fabricates, assembles, installs and repairs sheet metal products and equipment.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints and job orders as needed.
- Directs installation of assembles in building or worksite.
- Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems
Position Report to: Project Manager
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm (Hours may very depending on job)
Schedule: Monday-Friday (Saturday-Sunday depending on job)
Location: Varies depending on Project Location, typically within a 60 air mile radius of Faribault, MN
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to follow directions
Ability to work within standards of accuracy
Repeat tasks according to a set procedure
Evaluate information using measurable standards
Stand or walk for long periods, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, use of arms and hands to reach for, handle and manipulate objects
Climb and balance on ladders and scaffolds
Lift and carry materials weighing 1-100lbs.
is an equal opportunity employer.