Job Summary: Met-Con has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Mankato Team. The position would be responsible for supporting the project team in performing the technical aspects of project management and construction estimating.
- Assist in preparation of estimates for projects, including utilizing company bid invitation software.
- Assist in the evaluation of the scope of project work, review project specifications, drawings, and attend pre-bid meetings.
- As assigned develop pricing quotations/bids for customers relating to their projects that need to be designed and/or plans formulated. (i.e. negotiated type work and smaller projects).
- Project Management
- Assist in the coordination of administrative elements of projects and work with the General Superintendent and Job Superintendent to understand the project schedules.
- Assists suppler and sub contractor bid scope reviews and contract award.
- Weekly work with the Job Superintendent to provide accurate information for the Project so that the weekly % complete and costing report can be completed.
- Complete the necessary project weekly/monthly billings for the project. (General rule is to maximize frequency of billing projects).
- Assist in the creation of project schedules so they can be developed, maintained, and published.
- Attend your assigned projects startup, midpoint, and close-out meetings.
- Assist Project Managers with all phases of construction from contact award, project submittals, maintaining current project documentation thru project closeouts. Utilize Procore Project Management Software.
Position Report to: V.P. of Construction Operations
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Health Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or related degree.
Intern to 3 years’ experience working on commercial construction projects.
Seeking a self-motivated individual with a drive to learn and grow within the company.
is an equal opportunity employer.