Job Summary: Oversees all aspects of the Building Construction segment for Met-Con Construction Mankato, which includes Estimating, Design/Build, Sales & Marketing, Project Scheduling, Project Management, Field Operations.
- Provides leadership, direction and develop a strong working relationship to increase productivity, efficiencies and profitability.
- Develop responsible key staff to manage each function and work with them to coordinate all functions within the Construction segment to ensure that the entire project from project development and bidding through closeout is done in a thorough and professional manner.
- Develop plans, make decisions, and implement changes in operating procedures, policies to ensure a successful operation.
- Be aware of all upcoming public and private projects within our geographic area, and actively pursue through bidding, negotiation or design/build construction work for Met-Con Construction. Cultivate relationship with numerous customers, architects, engineers and developers within the area.
- Maintain and develop relationships with our various subcontractors, identify possible subcontractors that we may utilize on the various upcoming projects.
Position to Report to: VP of Construction Operations
- Health Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
Job Location: Mankato, MN
- Located or willing to relocate to Mankato, MN area
- Customer-oriented project manager with 5+ years experience
- Innovated well versed in current construction
- Construction Management/Design Build Experience
- Larger Company Experience
- Participation in Industry Associations
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Estimating experience with labor and material take-offs
- Sales experience, generating leads
- Post-secondary school degree
- LEED experience/certification + trends/techniques/information systems
is an equal opportunity employer.