Why Met-Con recommends pre-engineered buildings for its customers
Pre-engineered buildings are the answer to many of the design/build challenges and special requirements that contractors face. Plus, thanks to their modular flexibility, environmental friendliness, and cost-effective components, pre-engineered buildings are an attractive solution for a wide variety of customer needs. Met-Con is one of the largest providers of Butler® pre-engineered building systems in the Midwest and has been a Butler Builder® for 30 years. We developed a partnership with Butler Manufacturing™ because they offer standard-setting roof design, materials, and components that are compatible with our approach to delivering the best results for our customers. Among the reasons that Met-Con recommends Butler building systems are:
- Unequalled Roof Design: Butler’s MR-24® roof system is the industry’s most specified standing seam roof system with more than two billion square feet installed worldwide. The difference in the details makes it more reliable and the best value in the industry
- Green Approach: Butler components are made from recycled materials and the steel is 100 percent reusable
- Energy Efficient: Butler buildings are well insulated and offer such features as cool roofs, which help reduce energy use and utility costs
- Custom Options: Butler buildings can be custom designed and configured to meet very specific customer needs
- Cost and Convenience: Butler’s regional manufacturing facilities are close to Met-Con projects, which reduces transportation and energy costs and speeds up the construction process.
Butler has acknowledged Met-Con with numerous awards in recognition of our lengthy partnership, successful collaboration, and excellent results with their buildings.
How Met-Con created a powerful retail space for a Harley-Davidson dealer
When the Harley-Davidson dealer in Faribault, Minnesota needed a new facility to keep up with its growing business, the owners called Met-Con. We worked closely with the dealership to design and erect a Butler building. The 28,125 square foot store, built to Harley-Davidson specifications, was finished on time and on budget.